Monday, February 25, 2008

Oh is it good to be home!

So Annalise has started to sit up on her own. She is getting so strong, I love it, but it also makes me nervous, because that just means she is closer to moving around the house, which means I will have to baby proof for real. Today we are working on rollng over. She has rolled from her tummy to her back by herself now (well once) so we are working on those little baby muscles.

I am sure Annalise is going to miss her Grandma and Grandpa being around because they are leaving soon. My mom has been watching Annalise while I work, so Annalise has been able to spend a lot of time with her, but like my mom said, it is shame she wont remember any of it. But we wish them the best of luck in Cincinnati.
Well it is so great to be home. Annalise and I got to take a fantastic trip accross the country, through many different states starting in Pennsylvania all the way to Arizona. We even got to stop in Nashville for some awesome BBQ. The best part was being able to stop in Austin and see my sister and her family. The kids had a lot of fun together. They got to go to the park and ride the train, they loved it, and it was a good break for the kids as we were in the car all day the rest of the week. What a crew of kids....look at them...
As for other news, Matt (my brother) is back out on his mission in Northern California, hopefully his health will stay strong this time. We are praying for him everyday. And Steve (my other brother) and Ellie are pregnant, so Annalise is going to get a new cousin soon.....yeah!

4 comments:

Heather Stott said...

I love the picture of the kids, I am glad to here you got to stop in Austin and see corinn! We really need to go down and visit!

The Molen's said...

All I can say, is you are truly a Saint! Way to go cross country traveling!

dan and linds said...

Wow, sounds like an exciting time for the Stott family! And I cannot believe Annalise is sitting up, how fast they grow! Seems like just a few weeks ago I was over there and we were watching her try to sit up, now she looks like a pro!

B&U+2 said...

If you ever decide to visit your parents in Cincinnati, you'll have to let us know! I don't think it's too far of a drive for us, but then again I'm not too sure how far it is. I suppose I should check into that first!