Sunday, September 20, 2009

The eating machine


Yes I have an eating machine, and her name is Annalise. Ever since she started eating solid foods it seems like all she does is eat, but today she ate more than I have ever seen her eat before.

This morning for breakfast she ate three bowls of cereal (and I am not talking small bowls)

Then for lunch she had a slice of apple bread, a hot dog, two pieces of ham, a piece of turkey and some string cheese.....oh and blueberries, and of course her "agua".

Then a couple of hours later she was begging for a snack so Kevin made her a peanut butter and jelly sandwich which she gobbled down and asked for another, which she also scarfed and asked for more. Then she finished off the blueberries and enjoyed some juice.
An hour later Kev and I sat down for dinner, at which point she asked for "some"......"I Some" she said. So she had some pasta and more juice.......and a chocolate chip cookie!

I don't know what has come over her, but she better be going through a growth spurt, or else she has some sort of bottomless pit that we have not discovered.

7 comments:

The Slaters said...

She is too funny. I had Samantha go through a phase like that and now she barely eats anything but sometimes you do wonder where the food goes.

Kendy said...

Mmmmm yummy.... ;)

Patty Sampson said...

Ha! Ha! She is so cute with all the stickers on her face. And I too hope she is going through a growth spurt. Otherwise you should take her to the doctor to have them examine that hollow leg. :)

Sierra Parke said...

Hmmmm, that girl must be doing some growing! She needs to come show my boys how to eat well. I'm getting worried Asher is going to turn into a picky eater like Tennyson. Suddenly, he has decided he doesn't like half of the solids I give him now!

Doug and Mallena said...

What a cute little girl! She'll probably be one of those girls we all dislike because they can eat and eat and never gain any weight. Well, I think if that was the case, I'd still adore Annalise.

Cari said...

I can hardly get Ellie to eat. I've always got to talk her into it.

Lindsay said...

I love the sticker face! The amazing thing is, it seems like she's been that good of an eater for awhile now!