Thursday, August 12, 2010

It only goes down from here......right?


Well it was my birthday last week, and I can't even believe how old I am. 

At least I am still in my 20's....but not for long. Next year I turn 30, but then I am going to count down from there, so the following year I will be 29 again.....how great is that. 

My husband and daughter put together a wonderful cake for me......and for some reason neither one of my children have clothes on in this picture (don't ask me why???? I don't know.) 

It is nice to get pampered every once in a while, thanks to everyone for my birthday wishes!!
Next up is Annalise, she will be three in a couple of weeks....
yay for preschool!

5 comments:

Anne said...

Ah happy birthday! I love the idea of counting down from 30. :)

The Schexnayders said...

Happy Bday Kelsey... I love how long your hair is getting, very pretty!

Natalie Buchkovich said...

Happy Birthday! You look so beautiful. I love your long hair!

Patty Sampson said...

Happy Birthday!! You and your naked family are adorable. :)

dan and linds said...

Glad you got pampered!!! That cake looks yummy. I also love your long hair! It is crazy the way time flies. It doesn't feel like we should be as old as we are. But don't worry, no one will believe you are anywhere near 30! So, in a few years, when you are 23 again, it will be completely believable!