Saturday, October 30, 2010

Fall Festivities



Fall has come upon us, which means it is Kevin's favorite time of year.....

Football Season


We finally made it to a Buckeye game,
 and are looking forward to the rest of the season. 

Annalise also got to go to a game with daddy....she mostly was concerned about
 "Brutus Buckeye" and the "Marching Vand" 
(as she calls them)

As for the rest of our fall festivities....

Pumpkin Picking





Circleville Pumpkin Show....

This Festival has been around for years, and they have pumpkin everything. 
Pumpkin chili, pumpkin pizza, pumpkin soda, pumpkin cheesecake, pumpkin brownies, pumpkin pie, pumpkin donuts......I think you get the idea!

Here are the girls waiting for their pumpkin donuts......mmmmmm


Jumping in the leaves












Carving Pumpkins






Getting ready for 
Trick or Treating
 my families tradition,
eating hot soup out of a pumpkin....




We followed the yellow brick road all night to find our candy...


And yes....I know I look super scary,
but Kev makes a handsome scarecrow.


None of the kids would talk to me all night...
and it took Annalise a couple of hours to warm up to me, 
so the next night for our ward Halloween Party 
I made the makeup a little more kid friendly.

But my kids looked super cute....




Happy Halloween!!