Tuesday, January 22, 2008

5 Month appointment!



Today Annalise had her five month appointment. I love going to see how big she is getting, but I hate it when she has to get her shots. She will actually be five months next Wednesday, I can't believe it. At her appointment the Doctor weighed and measured her, she has almost doubled her birth weight, she is now 14 pounds and 13 1/2 ounces, but the best part (and the reason I married Kevin int he first place), is that she is 27 1/2 inches tall (off the charts.)

She is the cutest thing in the world (according to me), and I am loving being home with her. This morning she woke up just after 7, which is about and hour and a half earlier than she usually does, which did not make me happy. But then when I got up with her she was making the cutest baby sounds and sat on my lap and told me a whole story (I don't know what she said, but she seemed to understand), so I couldn't even be mad at her for waking up early.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww, Kelsy... she is cute! I hate the shots, too but I love the cuddling afterward!

Darlynn said...

Annalise looks so cute in that picture! And it's great that she is getting so tall!

Natalie Buchkovich said...

I think sometimes the shots hurt the mom's worse then the kids. I remember I started to cry when Weston got his heel pricked when he just a newborn. They are awful to watch, but it gets easier for you to handle. Annalise is growing up so quickly! She is such a cutie! You could just cuddle her all day long!!

The Molen's said...

Hi, Kelsey, didn't know you had a blog. I will add you to my friends list. Annalise is super cute and growing so fast! enjoy it while it lasts.

Krystal Dooley said...

Seriously! I hate taking kids to get shots. I made Ryan take Gwen to all of her shots. I didn't even take her to one! Now he's too busy, so i have to take little Ry-Ry - it's sad.

dan and linds said...

Wow, what a good little grower! I can definitely see why it is impossible to be mad at such an adorable little face. Especially with those cute little noises!

Amanda said...

Cute blog and cuter pictures. I'm glad I stumbled upon this. Don't feel too bad about her growing up too fast. I took Bennett in last week and he was 14 pounds 11 oz. almost the same as Annalise is now!

Jessica said...

She is so cute Kelsey and so big! Hope you guys are doing great!