Friday, July 18, 2008

Summer Dresses are the Bestest

So I have been waiting all summer for Annalise to finally fit into this dress. First of all I love dressing her up, but I also am a sucker for Sunflowers (for any of you that have been to my house you already know that.) So Annalise got this dress when she was teeny tiny, and now she finally fits into it, and she is so cute....... I also have some videos (of course of Annalise) that I just uploaded to youtube, so they should be in the video bar on the left side for any of you that want to see new videos. One is of Annalise putting blocks away, the next is after hunting for lightning bugs, and the third is her learning how to walk (but she was not very happy about it.) That is all for now!

11 comments:

Doug and Mallena said...

That dress is soooo cute! I love dressing girls in dresses.

dan and linds said...

Love that dress! I know what you mean about waiting forever for them to fit into an outfit. Yay for dressing up little girls!

The Molen's said...

She makes me wish I had a baby girl. I love that dress. I love the dress she had on today at church too. She just makes any dress look good!

Ellie said...

So cute! I can't wait to dress my girl up in sweet little dresses!

Patty Sampson said...

She is SOO adorable!! I love her dress. And I am so proud of her for doing victory arms while standing up! That is a big deal!

Incidentally I had no idea Kevin was so much taller than you. :) What a cute family you are.

emily a. said...

What? She's standing up alone? Is she also walking? Last I heard she wasn't crawling. Anyways, she's adorable and her dress is super cute. Girl's are so much fun!

Heather Stott said...

ha ha thouse pictures crack me up for some reason! SO FUN! I cant wait to see you guys next month! it's so soon!

Shilowe said...

She is cute as a button! Every time I see her, I just melt! I love seeing all her cute dresses at church. --Shilowe

Jessica said...

She is so adorable. My favorite is the second pic and her cute little face. I wish I could make it to Matt's wedding and see you. We are moving that same day. Bummer. Love the dress.

Virginia Janet said...

The baby is really very adorable and the dress is awesome.

Virginia Janet said...
This comment has been removed by the author.