Saturday, February 13, 2010

Pictures say a thousand words...

So I have a been a huge slacker when it comes to updating my blog. It has been nearly two months.....so I figured I can at least put up some pictures. 


Annalise and cousin Caitlin spent a lot of time together in January since my sister and her family just moved back to New Jersey. Here they are playing at indoor play area at Graeters Ice Cream. 

Snow!!!! Must I say more?

Hiding under the sink....

Warming up after time in the snow.....
she must have:
 her princess blanket
 her hot chocolate
 and her computer after snow time

no she is not demanding...

Talking to her friends on the phone (at least she likes to pretend)

Annalise's friends at our valentines party for play group....

I know I have been bad about updating on my pregnancy too! I promise I will get a stomach shot up soon.....I haven't taken a picture of my belly in at least three months, and I only have three months to go, so I better get on top of things here!!

1 comment:

The Slaters said...

Caitlin is such a goof....great picture of them together though. I love the window pillow by the way, it looks great!