Tuesday, May 4, 2010

40 weeks....and counting....

Well tomorrow is my due date, and I am sure it will come and go just as it did with Annalise. For those of you who are unaware of how overdue I was with Annalise....I was nearly two weeks over. She was due on August 17, and she came on the 30th (after a little help.) 


So tomorrow I have a doctors appointment and we will see how everything is looking. I was dilated two centimeters last week, so hopefully I have made some progress this week. 


Annalise has been showing me her tummy a lot, to compare to mine....I think mine is a little bigger though....



Well among preparing ourselves for our new baby, my parents have been preparing to move Abu Dhabi, which means packing up half of the house for storage, giving away some stuff and shipping the rest off to the UAE (United Arab Emirates). We are very sad to see them go, especially since they have lived so close to us for the last 9 months (in the Cincinnati area.) 

However, it was very nice to see my family this last week. Two of my brothers, and their families, came out to help mom an dad pack up the house (and claim some furniture in the meantime.) 

Here is Greyson and Annalise hanging out at Momom and Papa's house. 


Here we are at dinner last week with Steve, Ellie, Lilly, Matt, Lauren, Greyson, Mom & Dad. 

We went out to dinner to, of course get together, but to also celebrate Matt's Birthday. However that same night (actually while we were there eating dinner) we got to celebrate a second birthday, because my brother Brandon and his wife had their baby that night.  
Here is Lucas......
 

Heather was due on the same day as me......so she won the race! 

We are very happy for them, and  hope they are enjoying their brand new little baby! 
If Lucas is anything like William he will look exactly like Brandon (all these little Brandon's running around....kind of crazy!!)

Well if that picture doesn't get you baby hungry, I don't know what will. I can't wait until little Jonah comes, and I hope it is sooner than later. 
We will let you all know when he arrives!!

3 comments:

Patty Sampson said...

Your parents are moving? Oh! That sucks! We had a similar experience when we moved here. My parents were here and we came to be closer to them. Then they moved to Chicago. Although Abu Dabi is MUCH further away! You poor thing.

I am so excited to see Jonah!!!! I sure hope you don't have to go 2 weeks over this time though. I will be praying for you.

Heather Stott said...

oh so sad we missed out on all the family fun! can't wait till YOUR little man arrives! I hope you have some progress this week! :)

Jessica said...

I can't wait to hear the news of your new baby. See if your doctor will help you out a little. They can do that. I hope you are feeling ok. The end is what kills me . Good luck.